The Nuovastep stepladder from Magis exists since the year 1984. The design was created by the design couple Andries & Hiroko van Onck and was completely overworked in the year 2003. Nuovastep is usable everywhere, as step aid to reach high kitchen cupboards, whilst cleaning windows and so on.
But more than everything, Nuovastep is practical because it is foldable and therefore space sparingly storable.
- Design: Andries & Hiroko van Onck (1984)
- Re-Design: 2003
- Material (frame): steel rod epoxy lacquered or chromed
- Material (stepd): ABS-plastic, manufactured in standard-injection method
- Material (closure): die casting aluminium
- Measures: H 60 x D 65 x L 43,5 cm; H 87,5 x D 6 x L 43,5 cm (folded)
Estimated Arrival: 2-5 working days to HK
Free Shipping On all order over HK$10,000